Our unique attraction always produces plenty of smiles and happy memories - the fun and enjoyment is the visible part but please be aware of the training and preparation that goes into our business......you can book us with full confidence that all Health and Safety regulations and legal requirements are adhered to:
Mini Pony Hire has:
- Public Liability Insurance of 5 MILLION pounds.
- a permorming Animal Licence issued by Northumberland County Council.
- a HUGE professional support network that advise us on current legislation and assist with training and management of the ponies......we believe you can NEVER stop learning and improving!
Smurf, Marley and Tom are:
- Passported, Microchipped, Vaccinated and Registered
- regularly health checked by Vet, Farrier, Dentist and receive treatments from an Equine Massage Therapist and Reiki Master.
- part of our family and have been from a young age. As they have been trained by Lisa, we know their individual personalities and their likes and dislikes. Our ponies' health and happiness will ALWAYS be our number one priority.
- a current HSE Approved 1st Aid qualification
- an Enchanced CRB certificate
- Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Certification in the Safer Recruitment of Staff Working with Children & Vulnerable Adults
- Post Graduate Degree in Educational Management
- training in Dementia Awareness
- worked with horses from a young age, been a groom for horse drawn weddings, funerals and filmwork as well as travelling the country with a very successful heavy horse show team. Lisa also worked as a Community Manager and Chair of Governors for Northumberland schools for 14 years.